By way of catching up, here's a quiz for you to take about the new Treehouse and the Squirrels who do or don't live here now. See how many of these you can guess right. Answers will be posted soon.
1. The last thing Mr. Fixit fixed was
a) Mama Squirrel's favourite Charlotte Mason souvenir pen that needed refilling
b) a little RCA Victor transistor radio that Grandpa Squirrel gave him for his birthday
c) Muffin's leaking water bottle
2. This week Lydia reached what milestone?
a) She got her first driver's license
b) All her wisdom teeth came through at once
c) She got a job teaching swimming to small children
3. Who/what does Mama Squirrel have a ticket to hear in Toronto at the end of August?
b) Courtney Carver on The Tiny Wardrobe Tour
c) The Prime Minister of Canada
4. Lydia's school robotics team was one of 150 local individuals and groups that received awards from a Member of Parliament at an open-air ceremony this week. When they got to the 125th award, what happened?
a) They passed out popsicles to everyone
b) They called a break for everyone to do some Swedish Drill
c) A thunderstorm drenched everyone
5. Better late than never: which Star Trek series are we finally getting around to watching?
a) Deep Space Nine
6. Who made Mr. Fixit's birthday cake?
a) Mr. Fixit
b) Mama Squirrel
c) He didn't have one because he hates cake
7. The high school course Lydia is most looking forward to in fall is:
a) co-op accounting
b) accelerated biology
c) enriched drama
8. Which of these things did come with us when we moved?
a) a complete set of Three Stooges DVDs
b) a vintage toboggan which we are using as wall art in our bedroom
c) a coffee mug shaped like a Polaroid camera
d) A and B
e) A and C
9. Where does Mr. Fixit make hamburgers now?
a) in the bathroom with the fan going
b) around the back of the building
c) on the balcony
10. Why can't The Apprentice take the ferry to the Toronto Islands this summer?
b) nasty mosquitoes
c) they doubled the fare
d) she is not in Toronto anyway, she's touring Scotland