Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lighten up (summer clothes)

I don't think I've ever done a clothes post here, at least not a human one. Usually what I'm wearing isn't my biggest concern. But last week, after I weeded out some dead t-shirts, a blouse I didn't like, and a coat that was past retirement age, I realized that I was left with a pile of:
Are we overdoing it on black, maybe?

It actually wasn't my fault. I was given a bunch of free clothes in good shape, and most of the ones that fit were black. I've been wearing them dutifully, but I realized I've had enough of them.
So I rode along on a couple of thrift shop trips, and picked me up some paisley.
Summer is long overdue.

3 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

What fun prints!

Jeanne said...

Ooh! Pretty.

Lily Whalen said...

Lovely! You definitely needed to lighten up on the black :)