Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hey frugal bloggers, I need help

We are hosting the Festival of Frugality this week (posted Tuesday mornings, so deadline is Monday evening).  Due to some submission glitches and comunication issues with the FoF owners, it looks like I am going to be short of frugal posts.

But you all can help me out, right?  Would you like to be in the FoF? Sure you would. To make things much, much easier and more reliable, please email your contributions (just for this week) to our blog email, there in the sidebar, see it?  Anything frugal-lifestyle-related (including homeschooling ideas) is welcome.  And thank you.

P.S.  There's a CM Blog Carnival coming up this Tuesday, too.

2 comments:

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Just popping by to say hi as I update my blog reader. :-) I used to blog at BOOKS and BAIRNS under the name Mary Grace. Anyhow, you STILL crack me up. Keep blogging.

Mama Squirrel said...

Hi Heather! I have been following your new blog too--I am so excited to be able to follow your family's new adventures. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails