Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Countdown to School: this is not a school post

It's two weeks till school.  Crystal and Kit don't appear too concerned.

But you know it's time to take a planning break when you misplace a whole stack of index cards with scribbled art and handicraft ideas. That you had in your hand, that you were actually writing on, the same day.  That you really do not want to have to go back and re-do.  My forgetfulness might have had something to do with the giant fly that got in the house that we were chasing, and no, that wasn't a good nature study opp.  It might have been the important discussion on grocery shopping that I was having with the Apprentice while we were trying to get a bead on the fly, that put the location of those cards right out of my head.  Or maybe they just got up by themselves and walked away in protest.  I don't know.

In any case, I am going to take a break from school blogging today, maybe tomorrow too, and do some other things.

No comments: