Saturday, August 10, 2013

Countdown to School: Interview with Dollygirl

Today we interview Dollygirl, who will be starting Grade 7 in September.  Please note that I did not censor her comments about math class!  Well, it's a new school year, Dollygirl...

(The interview questions are from Teaching Gifted Kids in the Regular Classrom, by Susan Winebrenner.)

Imagine that you're going to take a trip to another planet or solar system.  You'll be gone for 15 years.  List 10 things you will take with you to do in your spare time. 
1. Kit Kittredge (American Girl doll)
2. Samantha Parkington (American Girl doll)
3. My iPod Touch
4. Pencil
5. Sketch book
6. A dog
7. A laptop
8. A book
9. Another book
10. And another book :)
I'm assuming that you can't bring people.
What are your favourite magazines or Web sites? 
I like the American Girl magazine, and National Geographic Kids. And for websites I like Doll Diaries, Blogger, Club Penguin, Webkinz, Bearville, and a lot more!

What is your favourite activity or subject at school?  Your least favourite?  Why?
 I love reading. But I hate math. Math is so boring, too hard, and too confusing. I love reading because I'm a bookworm! :)
Imagine that someday you will write a book.  What do you think it will be about? 
Dolls coming to life and saying I'm their leader!

Describe some things that would be present in a perfect world.   
Everything would be free. And better quality. 
Describe an invention you would create to make the world a better place. 
A new doll!

What questions do you think I should ask you that I haven't already asked? 
DOLL TRIVIA!
Thanks, Dollygirl!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thank you DollyGirl, for sharing these insights with us. I agree, the world would be a better place with a few more dolls, and better quality.
You made me smile - have a wonderful day!