What's up in the Treehouse?
Mr. Fixit is fixing (and selling) as many things as he can. Unfortunately, that didn't include our water heater, which suddenly quit after fifteen years, or our mattress, which gave its last bounce after twenty-plus. Even Mr. Fixit has his limits. But clocks and radios--that, he's very good at.
Ponytails is getting geared up for Grade 10.
Dollygirl is trying to ignore the fact that school is around the corner. Well, actually her school is in the basement, not around the corner, but you know what I mean.
Mama Squirrel is working on a lot of small projects. Mr. Fixit and Dollygirl have one in progress too (not a radio). When a few of them are done, we'll do a photo post.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different