I recently posted about an old book that told about how "Aunt Sarah" took her niece's trunkful of worn clothes and explained how they could all be re-used.
How about something on a smaller scale?
So that's what's in our hands. Stay tuned.
Photos: Dollygirl. Copyright 2012 Dewey's Treehouse.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017