I recently posted about an old book that told about how "Aunt Sarah" took her niece's trunkful of worn clothes and explained how they could all be re-used.
How about something on a smaller scale?
So that's what's in our hands. Stay tuned.
Photos: Dollygirl. Copyright 2012 Dewey's Treehouse.
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up