Monday, November 07, 2011

Off and running (Homeschool Blog Awards)


The nominees have been announced at the Homeschool Blog Awards.    Some years you have had to have more than one nomination to appear on the lists.  This year, I think if you nominated a blog, it got nominated, if you know what I mean.  So there are lots of blogs to vote for! 

Thank you very much to those who nominated us in the Thrifty and Best Encourager categories!  And thank you to the team that puts all this together (you can see their pictures on the HSBA blog).

Votes are open until November 18th.

3 comments:

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

I saw your blog listed on the Homeschool Blog Awards so I popped over to check this out. So fun to find new blogs =-)

I am your newest reader. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want =-)
Beth
www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Yay! I voted for you. Of course ;-)

Mama Squirrel said...

Thanks, Jeanne! I notice you have been nominated too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails