Monday, May 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu plan is pretty loose; I know what we have and what I think I'm going to make, but I'm not sure just what nights. So it's very much subject to change.

Victoria Day Monday: Chicken fajitas and whole-wheat couscous

Tuesday: Baked fish, frozen fries, sweet potatoes, coleslaw

Wednesday: Lazy Perogy Casserole (GF lasagna noodles, mashed potatoes and cheese), salad

Thursday: Teriyaki meatballs, rice, frozen egg rolls (we have a few left over)

Friday: Spaghetti squash with cheese and sauce, extra meatballs

Saturday: Beany's Baked Beans with bacon or wieners, potatoes

Sunday: Chicken, potatoes and vegetables

3 comments:

Birdie said...

Sounds yummy to me!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

what are the Gf eggrolls- home made? if so ..how. thanks;)

Mama Squirrel said...

They aren't--sorry, I wasn't trying to be misleading. I am trying to use up what we have in the freezer.

But I have read ideas for making gf eggrolls--like using rice paper wrappers. Or Vietnamese style (isn't it?) where you roll the whole thing in a leaf?

Related Posts with Thumbnails