Monday, March 03, 2008

Haven't done one of these for awhile

Laura at Laura Williams' Musings tagged me for a 4-Thing Meme.

4 Jobs I’ve Had in My Life

Children's Library Entertainer, TV Transcriber, Nursing Home Dishwasher, University admissions office clerk.

4 Shows I DVR (TIVO)

Laura said, "I don’t DVR or TIVO as I don't own either of these nor a television." We have the television but not the other things.

4 Places I’ve Been

Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Washington D.C., Eustis (Florida).

4 Favorite Foods

If it's food, I'll generally eat it. How about pizza with sundried tomatoes and artichokes, and chocolate cake for dessert? Or Chinese food.

4 5 People I Tag

Sebastian at Percival Blakeney Academy

The Queen of Carrots, so she won't ball her eyes out. (Congratulations on your really exciting news!)

Gem at My So-Called Homeschool, who wants you all to watch her cute baby video.

Marsha at the Abarbablog

The "other Marsha" who often comments here--I don't know if you have a blog!

3 comments:

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

You cracked me up on the food comment! Too funny!

My brother used to say our sister was on the "seafood" diet. She would see food and eat it.

Thanks for playing!

Marsha said...

I *think* you mean me as the other Marsha? Ha! If so, I do have a blog - Hot Water Bath, where we originally bonded over Great Beans and Rice Debate of '07.

Would you think me cheating if I responded with a link to my answers? I don't have ready access for posting at the moment but you can find my responses to these and a few other questions here.

Mama Squirrel said...

Thanks, Marsha! Yes, you're right--I did know about Hot Water Bath. Unless I was thinking of a third Marsha? No, couldn't be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails