Saturday, August 19, 2006

Perhaps if I perservere and blog frequently...

...we will go up to a Cute Rodent and maybe someone will comment on my posts.

Anyway, I've been a bit bored with the internet lately. Neopets is going VERY VERY slowly with its latest plot, The Cyodrake's Gaze. Okay, maybe not that slowly, but it doesn't seem like much is happening, and nobody has really figured out much that's all too important. I'm saving for a Lab Map, but I only have two pieces and I can't use Neopets every single day because it puts cookies on the computer. I can make about 10k a day when I do go on, though. I use this guide. I don't play all the games listed on there, just the ones that are still actually on. If you'd like a list of the ones I play, here you go:

  • Aly & AJ: Personality Quiz

  • Brother Bear

  • Cars: Matching Madness

  • Devo 2.0: Personality Quiz

  • Disney Records Album: Move It!

  • Hilary Duff: Matching

  • How to Eat Fried Worms: Wormsicles

  • Licca-Chan Trivia

  • Material Girls: Personality Quiz

  • Pirates of the Caribbean

  • Venus Vibrance: Find Your Neopets Vibe



And I am planning on trying their latest sponsor game, Shopping Adventure brought to you by Wal-Mart. The sponsor game system of earning Neopoints is quite easy. For instance, I can get roughly 600np for the Cars one. You may question the choice of my games, I mean, Hilary Duff? Since when do I listen to her? I don't. The game is simply an easy way to points for me. That's how I choose them.

Anyway...I said I was bored with the internet. Yes, I am. As I said, Neopets has lost its appeal (for a little while, anyway, I'm sure I'll be back). I get a very small amount of email, my Yahoo! Groups haven't been sending me that much mail, probably because people are on vacation, I don't have anything that needs looking up (like my 5 songs, or reviews for a new nail polish I'm buying).

What hasn't been boring, is the Falling Sand Game (thanks Queen of Carrots), it's always fun mixing and pouring and watching slugs explode. Also, blogging.

The real world has been fun, I had my Chicks over on Thursday. I got a larger turnout than I expected. I thought only B was coming, but I somehow managed two more, and lots of people coming next time.

I tried doing the doe-eyes-thing with eyeliner today. I'm not sure if my eyes look like doe eyes now, but it does look lovely. I used Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner as a base, then put purple shadow from The Color Workshop on top.

As usual, this has been a very random post, and I'm sure I confused some of you quite a bit with my ramblings on. :-)

~the apprentice~

2 comments:

TheHeadGirl said...

Awww, bless you, dear. I for one hope you perservere! Yours is one of the few blogs I check almost daily. I'm just a lousy comment-leaver. :-P

The Apprentice said...

:) Thanks, Frodo.